Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Trending

6/recent/ticker-posts

True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus

 True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus

True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus


True Motivational Stories with Moral 


Find latest collection of true motivational stories at our stories platform. You can find here inspirational stories, motivational stories, inspirational moral stories, and motivational story in English and Urdu languages. So read and tell the story to children around you. Also find such motivational stories in English translation just below the story in Urdu language.

“Nikah in the Bus” is a true real life story but an incident or fraud with the passengers in a bus. The story has also a moral lesson. So please read carefully and share it with others for their guidance.


True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus




True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus


_______________________________________________________

NIKAH IN THE BUS

The bus was going from Lahore to Abbottabad. When the stop was over, an old man in the front seat, dressed in fine clothes, stood up and addressed the rest of the passengers, saying: My brothers! I am not a beggar. God has blessed me. But my wife died of an incurable disease. A few days later, my factory caught fire. I was in the import and export business. All my belongings were burnt to ashes. Then some time passed and I had a heart attack. When my relatives found out that her bad days were coming, they cut us off. The doctors hardly guaranteed my survival. This is my young daughter, she will have no heir. Someone harassed him. It's the grief that makes me feel better and the person starts crying. The young girl who was sitting next to him got up and he supported his father and seated him on the seat.

A man stood in the back seat of the bus and said: I have two sons. One is a doctor who is married and the other who is sitting next to this person is an engineer. I'm looking for a bride for her. I beg this old man to marry his daughter to my son. I promise I will never let this girl miss her father .... The boy stood up and said: I accept this relationship for marriage.


 

A Maulvi in ​​the bus stood up and said: This journey is very happy. What could be better than a sacred act like marriage? If people don't mind, I will get married. Everyone started saying: Mashaallah, Subhan Allah, Alhamdulillah, etc. And the Maulvi performed his marriage.

Another gentleman stood up and said: I was on leave from duty, carrying sweets for my family. But looking at this happy occasion, I think I should share the sweets here. He said to the bride's father.

True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus


 

The bride's father said to the driver: O Mr. Driver! Just pause for five minutes to sweeten together. The driver said: OK.

When it got dark after the evening prayers, the girl's father asked the driver to stop the bus ... and all the passengers started eating sweets together. As they ate the dessert, all the passengers fainted. It was eight o'clock the next morning when he regained consciousness. But the bride and groom and their father, the cleric and the sweet distributor were missing from the bus. Not only that, but a passenger had no watch, no chain, no money, everything was lost and a group of six members robbed him and fled.


_______________________________________________________


If you like this true motivational story, please show your interest and express your ideas in the “Comments” box. Also share it with your friends and family. If you have a same real life story, please send it to us with your name and city name. We will publish your story for our readers.

______________________________________________________

True Motivational Stories with Moral | Nikah in the Bus


Post a Comment

0 Comments